With over 400,000 web pages on the internet that mention hammocks, you might wonder why you should spend your time on this site. And if you decide to shop, which we hope you do, why here?
1) Seaside Hammocks is owned and operated by its founders, hammock "genius", Tom Sloane, AKA Tommy Hamaca, and designer Kim Henry. Your call, email, or order will be handled directly by someone who is not only knowledgeable, but who is passionately committed to giving you the "Five Star" customer service that Seaside Hammocks is famous for.
2) When it comes to hammock comfort and quality, Tommy is a little, okay, a lot, obsessive about it. His experience in corporeal supination and his incredibly torpid disposition make his hammock recommendations uniquely authoritative. Our Mayan hammocks are simply the best that are available. Not only do we insist on AA quality and above from the vendors and the brokers who supply our general product lines; but we work closely with our Mexican affiliate to develop new products that expand the quality horizon. Our Tommy Hamaca line is exclusive to Seaside Hammocks, and represents absolutely the finest quality Mayan hammocks in existence. Similar care goes into the selection of the manufacturers and suppliers of our other wonderful hammocks and accessories.
3) We offer a diverse selection of hammocks and accessories, which represent, to the best of our ability, the best quality, value, and pricing available.
4) The seasidehammocks.com website has frequently been graded the friendliest and most informative on the web by our many customers. We hope you find it to be so. If questions arise, just contact us for answers.
5) We stock 85% of what we sell, so your order will generally be processed and shipped the day it comes in.
6) All financial transactions are handled through Quantum Gateway and PayPal, which have the highest level of security available.
7) Your personal information is never, at any time, or for any reason, made available to third parties. It is used exclusively by us to process your order.