Our ultimate goal is to provide you, the customer, with a completely rewarding shopping experience when dealing with Seaside Hammocks. To that end, we are willing to accept a return and/or exchange on any product we sell for any reason within 14 days. The condition of the return is that the item(s) being returned must be in its original condition and not show any signs of use. If you wish to return or exchange an item, you must contact us to receive a Return Authorization Number before shipping the item back. The following conditions apply to all returns, exchanges and refunds.
1. Products must be in their original new condition, with all packing materials and labels.
2. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs on items being returned or exchanged. Refunds and/or exchanges will be provided once the item has been received in its original condition. The refunded amount will be what you paid for the item being returned only. We do not refund any original shipping costs the customer may have paid. For items with "Free or Reduced Shipping", you will be refunded the purchase price minus the shipping expenses paid by Seaside Hammocks.com to ship the product to you. In the case of exchanges shipping to the customer may incur new shipping charges. Hammocks that have been used as beds or for overnight sleeping purposes, if accepted for return, will incur a minimum $15.00 cleaning charge.
3. All returns and exchanges require a Return Authorization (RA) number to be issued. Contact us to receive an RA number prior to returning any items. Items without RA numbers will not be accepted for return. If we do accept a return without an RA number, it will incur a restocking fee of 15% or, in some cases, more.
4. We cannot give refunds for items lost or damaged during the return shipping. Please send your items back via insured and traceable shipping methods.
5. Mayan Hammocks may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt, if unopened. If the hammock has been opened it can be returned within the same time frame. A 15% restocking fee may be assessed on opened hammocks. A Return Authorization Number is required for all returns. Hammocks that are custom woven for you for either color or dimension are not returnable unless we feel that they can be returned to inventory. Restocking fee of 15% will apply in this case. Open weave hammocks are subject to sometimes inexplicable fraying or snagging, usually as a result of inadvertent misuse by the customer. In certain ambiguous cases we may choose to accept a hammock for repair or replacement in our sole discretion. In this case the shipping is at customer expense.
6. Mombasa Canopies and Nets, Nicamaka Hammocks, Nets and Canopies can be returned within 14 days of purchase for full refund or store credit, less shipping and less a 25% re-stocking charge. The conditions of the return are that the product has not been used or damaged and returned in original boxes. Mombasa Products and Nica Bali Nets may NOT be removed from the sealed plastic bag and then returned. Coolaroo Shade Sails will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
7. Hammock Stands are not returnable. If you have any questions about which is the right one for your application, please contact us.
8. Recommended Return Shipping Methods
As mentioned above, we cannot be held responsible for items that are lost or damaged during the return shipping process. We recommend that you use an insurable and traceable method of shipping your order back to us. The best options are UPS and FedEx Ground.
9. Product Warranties: Many of the products that we sell are covered by manufacturer warranties. Others are covered by Seaside Hammocks against defects in materials and manufacturing for a period of one calendar year after purchase. There is no warranty against abuse or harsh usage conditions. Mayan cotton hammocks have no warranty against breakage in the bed strings. If you experience product failure or difficulties, please contact us. Remedies, where deemed applicable, are limited to repair or replacement.
10. Shipments that are undeliverable or redirected for return, or refused by customer will be liable for all return shipping expenses.
11. Orders that are canceled after credit processing is completed will be assessed a 3% fee to cover the cost of processing.
How to Package Your Return Shipment
Use the following guidelines when preparing your item for return shipment.
. Pack the item to be returned securely in the original carton if it is available. If the original carton is not available, please be sure to use a sturdy cardboard box that adequately protects the items.
. Inside the box, please include a sheet of paper with the RA Number, your name, your order number and the reason for the return.
. On the outside of the box, write the RA number in large black letters near the shipping label.
. We recommend that you use either UPS or FedEx Ground for return shipments.
How to Get a Refund for Your Return
In order to ensure that you will get a refund for your return you need to make sure you follow these instructions. The most important part of the return policy is that the item being returned MUST be in its original new condition. If the item being returned appears to be used, you will not receive a refund. This includes dirt, mildew, torn fabric or cord, chipped or damaged wood, and discolorations. If we agree to accept a return more than 14 days after you receive it, it will incur a 15% restocking fee.
What if My Order is Incorrect or Damaged?
Our ultimate goal is to provide you, the customer, with a completely rewarding shopping experience when dealing with Seaside Hammocks. One of the things that sets us apart from other web stores is our commitment to customer service. If your order is incomplete, incorrect or damaged in shipment, please contact us or call us at 863-676-1580. We will take every step to make sure your order is corrected to your satisfaction at no charge to you.
Items which meet all the other criteria for return, but for which the return request reaches us after 14 days, will be accepted for exchange or store credit only. If we do agree to accept an item that you return more than 14 days after you receive it, it will incur a 15% restocking fee. After 30 days from your receipt of the order, returns and exchanges will not be accepted.
Items purchased for commercial purposes, such as photo shoots, retail display, or other non domestic use, if accepted for return, will be assessed a minimum restocking fee of 50%.